Staff Application
Are you a member?
Yes
What is your username?
Variously_Stated
What is your date of birth?
10/20/1991 (dd/mm/yyyy)
Why do you want to be staff?
The simple answer is that I enjoy helping people. Something I know I can do fairly well without ever being staff by way of advice and general assistance. However, it's being an active part of a team of assistants that really drives my desire to be staff. Working together to solve bigger problems, and making group decisions are something that is much harder to do alone. It's wonderful being a part of something greater than myself, while still having the opportunities to act as an individual.
How will you contribute to the staff team?
Firstly, I am a highly experienced Minecraft player, having first joined the game 09/10/10 (dd/mm/yy) and know the ins and outs of the game to a rather technical degree.
Secondly, I am equally experienced in being staff. I have been every rank possible to have on a server, from member to owner. I know quite a few plugins including Hawkeye, Big Brother, World Edit, Voxel Sniper, ChestShop, World Guard, Multiverse, and PermissionEX.  I'm also capable of learning new plugins with some ease. 
Finally, I can offer enthusiasm. I love helping people and servers, I love being staff. I love being able to assist people in unique and challenging ways. And most of all, I love this server and feel I can be a grand addition to your staffing team.
Have you ever been staff on a previous server?

Yes, if you would like specifics I can provide such.
Which server are you applying for? (Survival or Skyblock)
Skyblock
Anything else you want to tell us.
I would like to thank whoever reviews my application for taking the time to look through this and consider me for the position. Whatever the decision, I'll happily keep playing and doing what I can to help others in my own way.

Your application correctly follows the format. Furthermore, you seem to have significant previous experience (Examples would be ideal). We will enjoy having you as a staff member; you have been accepted as an entry-level helper.

Approved.
[i]Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. -JFK[/i]

(01-05-2018, 12:14 PM)Frostthief Wrote: "..." significant previous experience (Examples would be ideal). "..."

Server: (Length of time as staff) [Reasons for not being staff there now]

Mobi-craft: Mod (1 year) [server shut down]
Airblockzs: Head-admin(2-3 years) [server shut down]
Plediacraft: Helper(6 months) [server shut down]
Silvercraft: Co-owner(1 year) [server shut down]
PecanServer:Owner(1 year) [server shut down]

There is more, but these are the longest lived, and most prominent.

Also: Thank you for approving of me. I hope I won't disapoint.

(01-05-2018, 12:52 PM)Variously_Stated Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 12:14 PM)Frostthief Wrote: "..." significant previous experience (Examples would be ideal). "..."

Server: (Length of time as staff) [Reasons for not being staff there now]

Mobi-craft: Mod (1 year) [server shut down]
Airblockzs: Head-admin(2-3 years) [server shut down]
Plediacraft: Helper(6 months) [server shut down]
Silvercraft: Co-owner(1 year) [server shut down]
PecanServer:Owner(1 year) [server shut down]

There is more, but these are the longest lived, and most prominent.

Also: Thank you for approving of me. I hope I won't 
Thank you, for the examples we'll enjoy having you on the staff team.
[i]Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. -JFK[/i]