Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rhinos Staff Application
Rainbow 
Are you a member?: N/A

Whats your Name?:  RhinoSlaughter

DOB: 9/4/1999 

why do i want to be staff?: I feel i can do better with my time then sit around and do nothing,i have alot of experience with commands and Likely Issues,im a bit rusty but that can change,i love to catch Cheaters Big Grin

how will i Contribute to your team?: well ive been a admin for a long time,ran my own Server for awhile,
BUT every time i have been Fired/Kicked from my "job"is when the Server Failed financially or when he/she decided it was time to stop it. ive been out of the game for awhile and i wanna get back into it,i build Decent,good grammer,and im mostly happy to help

Have i ever been staff Before?:  Of coruse, i have been on 3 servers in the past 4 years as a admin(shut down now)
and i have Owned my own server for awhile as well,as you may know that i love to catch people cheat.i was popular in my other servers...

Which Server am i applying for?: SkyBlock

Anything else I wanna tell you?: responsible since 1999 Big Grin

Under Consideration
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - JFK

After considering your application. Due to the lack of evidence to support your claim. We (The staff team) have decided that it would be better if you were to go under staff evaluation. You would have the prefix, be given minimal commands. We shall look out how you handle specific events. If all goes well, you will be promoted to a full helper. Frost (The Skyblock moderator) has some input too.
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - JFK

(01-03-2018, 12:17 AM)RhinoSlaughter Wrote: Are you a member?: N/A

Whats your Name?:  RhinoSlaughter

DOB: 9/4/1999 

why do i want to be staff?: I feel i can do better with my time then sit around and do nothing,i have alot of experience with commands and Likely Issues,im a bit rusty but that can change,i love to catch Cheaters Big Grin

how will i Contribute to your team?: well ive been a admin for a long time,ran my own Server for awhile,
BUT every time i have been Fired/Kicked from my "job"is when the Server Failed financially or when he/she decided it was time to stop it. ive been out of the game for awhile and i wanna get back into it,i build Decent,good grammer,and im mostly happy to help

Have i ever been staff Before?:  Of coruse, i have been on 3 servers in the past 4 years as a admin(shut down now)
and i have Owned my own server for awhile as well,as you may know that i love to catch people cheat.i was popular in my other servers...

Which Server am i applying for?: SkyBlock

Anything else I wanna tell you?: responsible since 1999 Big Grin
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]After checking your grammar through a grammar checker, I have found that there are some significant grammar problems with your application. Furthermore, without evidence to back up your claims, it is hard to trust you right away. Sorry, but you will not have my support in this, good luck.[/color]
[i]Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. -JFK[/i]