• Welcome to the CrystalMC forum!
  • Report rule breakers here!
  • Post your suggestions here!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PostalOffice's staff application
Are you a member?
I am currently King, but yes, I am a Member.

What is your username?
 PostalOffice

What is your date of birth?
01/06/2002

Why do you want to be staff?
   I aspire to be staff because I enjoy this server, its community, and the game play. It's not a hectic, or toxic server to deal with, and everyone's kind to one another. I also wish to be staff because i wish to expand my current knowledge of what I know about being a staff member, and use that knowledge to enhance the aspects of the server. The moment I entered the server's  grounds I knew it'd be great. Simple, survival servers like these are great in my opinion. I'm not very competitive, so this is a great environment for me. (I may seem a bit toxic/competitive, but that's just how I act. I never actually want to hurt anyone.) Both McFrizzle and Blue are very mindful and very kind people, and the fact they are able to keep everything settled down is great. I have an ideal knowledge of quite a few plugins out there, but I'm a quick learner.

How will you contribute to the staff team?
   I've been mod, admin, helper, co-owner, owner on a plentiful of servers, as well as owning my own before, although very unsuccessful. I plan on bringing new experiences to the team, and helping with the future of the server in its entirety. Being in touch with the players and community is key to keeping a successful server in general.
Have you ever been staff on a previous server?
Yes, I have, ever since around the year of 2012.
Anything else you want to tell us.
"There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Leroy Brownlow
Also, this server is great. I hope it succeeds until the end of time.

Are you applying for front end or backend staff?
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - JFK

Front end.

Application on hold
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - JFK