Don't Care
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server taxes
Server taxes would help balance the economy, by taxing players that have the most money, the most. Please note the results of this poll will not be the final decision.
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - JFK

Unless we're going to get free healthcare from this I think it's a terrible idea.
Player's who have a lot of money, who worked for their money are going to get it taken away so that it's more fair for the people who don't have or don't want to grind for money?

Mob grinders do not give money

I honestly don't think we need Taxes on the server. Its a realistic attempt, but considering the money is not going toward anything, I truly don't see a fair reason for it. We don't have a government on the server so the money would just go to waste, which, in my opinion, is not right.

The money would be sent towards a server account, which would pay for the jobs money. Note that some players currently have over 30k right now, while most other players only have 1-5k

It should affect those with accounts over a set amount, 15k-25k. that way people who don't have a lot of won't be taxed.